My First Flash Animations My First Flash Animations

The quality may be low, but...

I'm giving it 9!

Because, it was fun. Especially, the avatar at the end cracked me up!
But then, it was pretty dumb (not surprising for a first try) so I'm not giving it ten.

Keep polishing your skills, pal!

Aqlex responds:

Wow, I'm surprised you found it fun xD. It was just a silly test, and I think I've gotten much better now =P. Check out some of my newer stuff =)?

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

I'm giving this 1(0) BEACUASE...

...the voices WHERE pretty good. but thats it!

Seriously, your pronunciation of the misspelled words was epic. Just epic. Especially the "BEACUASE" almost killed me.

I too misspell things a lot, since I'm not a native speaker; but browsers warn about your misspellings. At least mine does. So I don't understand that dude.

Insidia Insidia

Good, but can be better.

Actually, I'm quite confused by the theme. We are in a dark planet, that's OK. Spinning fans? Oh, science fiction. Demons/dark souls? Fantasy.

I just don't find mixed concepts interesting. OR if you want to mix them, let the player choose whom to side with, the technology or the nature.

Apart from that, very nice game. Of course the difficulty of a game shouldn't be too low but making it painfully hard is not good either. For the difficulty rating, I find it to my liking.

For a simple design, music is simple too. And it fits in the atmosphere flawlessly.

So I give an 8.

Arcane Castle Arcane Castle

Decent!

This is a decent game. And I agree with the hand movement. It would be nice if he waves his hand or something. So I'll say 9/10

And even on easy, I find it hard.

Decent Music
Decent Atmosphere
Easy to Learn
Low CPU usage

Level Of Luck Level Of Luck

This would go awesome with a side scrolling retro shooter game. The player should control a character that starts running when landed and can jump to start flying. That would go awesome with this song.

Through Twists And Turns Through Twists And Turns

Very decent song, awesome instrument choices. But in my opinion, there were too many mood swings. I couldn't get it into the atmosphere of the song. But other than that, it is really decent. ^_^

Deck the Halls (Unfinished) Deck the Halls (Unfinished)

Full of energy!

I liked the first few seconds of the song most. As you play this song, it fills you with more and more energy. I simply couldn't put it into words. So I put them into stars and give you ten stars.