Level Of Luck Level Of Luck

This would go awesome with a side scrolling retro shooter game. The player should control a character that starts running when landed and can jump to start flying. That would go awesome with this song.

Through Twists And Turns Through Twists And Turns

Very decent song, awesome instrument choices. But in my opinion, there were too many mood swings. I couldn't get it into the atmosphere of the song. But other than that, it is really decent. ^_^

Deck the Halls (Unfinished) Deck the Halls (Unfinished)

Full of energy!

I liked the first few seconds of the song most. As you play this song, it fills you with more and more energy. I simply couldn't put it into words. So I put them into stars and give you ten stars.

Battle Rage! Battle Rage!

Is there a problem with your output?

The sound quality is... very low, to be honest. But the music is really catchy!

Nijg responds:

The sound quality is so low because the program that I use (FL Studio demo) to export as mp3 is not very cooperative with me. I'm always searching for an inexpensive, user-friendly mp3 program that can generate high quality output.

(All my songs are originally midi and I convert them to mp3.)

Unfaithful (Battle Theme) Unfaithful (Battle Theme)

Did I win? Nope, there is an another villain...

It is very good but... I felt like I've already defeated the boss and being congratulated by the town's mayor who then reveals the bigger danger approaching his town. Or a cut-scene with a dialogue like "Thanks for rescuing me, but the princess is at another castle" and our hero saying "Oh well, a new adventure begins"

But apart from that, this is a great piece of art, I love it.

- Neon City - - Neon City -

Boooooring... hey wait a sec!

I was like that while listening to your song. Whenever I spell 'B' of the 'boring' , you added another spice into your music, as if you were reacting to my level of interest. Pretty good indeed.

By the way, this music should be used in a puzzle game with a futuristic theme. I think it'll be nice.

aDropInTheOcean responds:

ha, yeah slowly introducing new instruments every few bars isn't always the best way to write a track, I don't want to get in the habit of it too much but as long as you enjoyed it I guess that's all that matters

Rose At Meridiem Rose At Meridiem

"Outstanding."

My player's history says that I'm currently listening to this song for the 134th time. Thanks to you, I've written a magnificent essay. I didn't feel something missing or something odd in this song. It's just perfect in my opinion.